Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jennifer Blome - Schmidt /Facebook

Wow!!! I can't believe its August 2013 ~ where does time go?? Well its more then an amazing year for me and my photography business :) I am sooo happy with all the weddings I have done so far and some beautiful ones coming up in a few weeks, and in fall. Completely almost booked!!
Really fast before I forget to post, please please like me on Facebook if you would be so kind. Jennifer Blome- Schmidt on Facebook, send me a friend request. Or go to J Lynn Photography on facebook - to my new FB page.
Very excited about this fall, and my new home studio coming in December. New lights, new back drops, props, ect.
Sooo excited ~ I can't wait!!!
I love to see all my hard work paying off and my company growing :) I am so truly blessed. More new pictures to come later today!!